Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the lesser of two evils...

That's what I feel this post is. See, the last thing I want is to sound melodramatic or to worry anyone by saying that I've decided to extend my blogging break indefinitely. I'm okay. Just life, you know.

I considered just not saying anything, but I know how worried I get when any of my friends "disappear" for a couple weeks. All kinds of horrifying thoughts flood my brain. But then I'm quite the practiced worrywart.

Anyway, that's why I decided it was better to just make this post. To say good-bye. To tell you how much I love you and how much I'll miss having you in my daily life. And to thank you for being such incredible friends, such incredible people period.

Honestly, I'm sitting here with tears literally streaming down my face...I will miss you so very much.

13 comments:

  1. Oh Debi, you will truly be missed. I hope one day to see you back on here, but I completely understand. I am feeling life is taking over at the moment, and I just don't know how much time I have for blogging anymore too. I am finding it a chore rather than enjoyment. Good luck Debi in all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you and your blog. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really hope whatever it is gets better..

    I will miss your blog more then you know..

    ReplyDelete
  4. More hugs. If I can ever help, in any way, you know where to find me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll be missed for however long the break ends up being, be it for an extended time or forever. You know of course that I fully expect you to keep in touch by email, not a pressured, you must email me all the time expectation, but at least the occasional note to let me know how you are. And I will do the same. I love you and your family dearly and completely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *huggles tightly*

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLease stay in touch, it is clear you have made a positive and sharing impact on the community and what a shame it will be to have to go on without your input.
    Start again, or at least re invent yourself at a new site?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sad to read this but totally understand. Keep in touch and if I'm in your neck of the woods don't be surprised when I come knocking on your door!!

    Love ya,
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Debi, I'm so sad that you can't blog. So many people are missing now. I know I haven't been the greatest either, and I'm wondering what is going on. Whatever it is with you, please take care of yourself and your family first. I'll miss you, and deep in my heart I hope you'll be back one day. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just stopped in after my extended leave so I know just how you feel. I just wanted you to know that even though I haven't been blogging, I still think about you --fondly I might add. I hope all is well.

    take care,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete